© www.friendsofdebdalepark.co.uk | Last updated: 7th September 2018
Our Ten Year Plan
Over the coming years the Friends plan to:
1. Extend the car park and create a new entrance to the park.
2. Create a outdoor Green Gym and cycle track.
3. Extend the wooded area and create wild flower areas.
4. Install a new multi-media bandstand for park events
5. Create a labyrinth on the field.
6. Extend the volunteer gardening programme to cover all work in the park.
7. Create a revenue stream to make the park fully sustainable.
8. Create a Gorton Heritage Trail in partnership with other Gorton groups.
9. Work with other projects to promote the overall development of the area.
10. Continue to work in partnership with the local authority, Manchester City Council.
To fulfil all their ambitions for a better park the Friends will raise £3 million over the next ten years.